Rules of Voting
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF VOTING
- Voting will open on 10th January 2022 and close on the 28th February 2022.
- Voting may take place once in any categories – not all categories have to be completed.
- Voting takes place online.
- Produced in Kent Ltd reserves the right to remove duplicate or spoilt votes.
- Produced in Kent reserve the right to move any business to a more suitable category should it be deemed appropriate.
- All email addresses will be verified for authenticity. A vote will be disqualified if it is not possible to verify an address.
- Any voting practice deemed to involve incentives will result in the disqualification of that business or that product.
- If you are collecting votes from customers via your own mailing list or social media, and entering the details into electronic voting, you must first submit your collection method to Produced in Kent for approval, and ensure there is an ‘Opt out of the mailing list’ tick box included.
- The decision of Produced in Kent Ltd and its nominated judges is final.
- The Taste of Kent Awards is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.